Each row or column contains skyscrapers of different height (from 1 to n); numbers outside the grid indicate how many skyscrapers are visible from that direction.
- With empty fields: Additionally to the skyscrapers in every row and every column an empty field exists.
- At the borders the sum of the visible skyscrapers is given.
- At the borders the products of the visible skyscrapers is given.
- Crypto version: The numbers at the borders are replaced with letters.
- Sudoku-Skyscraper: Additionally to the Skyscraperrules there are 3x3-areas like Sudoku.
- As easy as ABC: Beside the skyscrapers every field has an assoziated letter, in a way that alle given combinations appear exactly once.
- Description of basic solving techniques
- Variants of the skyscraper puzzle in the Logic Masters 2006 (german)
- janko.at (german)
- Variants on sachsentext.de